A Photo Workshop for Moms
APRIL 13, 2016 || Last Fall, my photographer friend Posy and I spent an afternoon with a group of moms at the Oregon Coast teaching them simple and easy tricks for taking better photos of their kids. Curled up on couches in the living room, we shared, snacked, sipped tea and wine, went through our phones and cameras, and talked about photography on a level that was straight-forward and comfortable for moms who don't just want to capture daily moments of their kids' lives, but beautiful ones.
The participants were not professional photographers or even aspiring ones; they were any mom. . . just like you!
"This workshop was not only a blast, but even more worthwhile than I initially thought. I learned amazing tips
for finding the right light, positioning myself correctly to get fresher angles and helpful hints on editing.
I use the information from the class DAILY. So wonderful!"
- Laura Jansen, Oregon workshop participant
_ _ _
My next Photo Workshop for Moms will be held at my home:
Thursday, May 12th || 5:30-7:30 p.m.
33 E. Calle Crespis, Santa Barbara
with a special mini workshop by -CA Makes- immediately following
$150 per person
It will include:
- Basic tips on shooting with your phone and/or your camera
- Easy editing advice that can make a world of difference in the quality of your photos
- The opportunity to use your new skills in a casual, live shoot with a couple adorable kids
There will be:
- Hors d'oeuvres and bubbly
- A special handmade mini workshop with Chelsea of SB's own -CA Makes-
- FUN, FRIENDS AND 'MOM TALK'
This this an intimate workshop that will be kept to the first 10 who register. Email me to reserve your space today!