Mother & Child Sessions in honor of Mother's Day
So I'll confess . . . just last month I had my first ever mother/child shoot with my own children. Meaning I didn't take the photos . . . I was actually in them. Not only did the images quickly become my newest treasure, they spoke to me crystal-clearly of something I've heard other photographers say, but never actually felt firsthand: how important it is for moms to be in pictures with their kids, no matter where we're at in our own lives, or how young or old our children might be. As mothers, we're often the ones behind the camera, documenting our families so much that we end up disappearing from photos altogether. It's so important — especially as our kids grow up and eventually have children of their own — that they know we were there too. As a mother, a photographer and now a client who's become a true believer, I can't not offer the mother/child experience to all the moms out there . . . and just in time for Mother's Day.
What can I expect?
A special, intimate, 30-minute shoot where you're loving on your children in the way that's most authentic to you. It could be cuddling on the couch, taking a walk to pick wildflowers, enjoying a special picnic, collecting shells or skipping over the waves at the beach. I'm here to help identify what your session will look like for you. Our time together will be causal, relaxing and fun. The emotive, light-inspired images I'll create will become preserved memories for your and your children, forever reminding them that you were right there with them. Come be present with your kids, and I'll take care of the rest.
What does my Mother & Child Session include?
- Thirty minutes of shooting time within a 30-mile radius of Santa Barbara during the month of May 2017
- Your very own online gallery displaying your lovingly curated and edited images (some color and some B&W, as determined by me), of which you will select the 10 of your choice
- The option to easily purchase additional digital files and professional prints, all through your online gallery
- No limit on email and/or phone consultations regarding location choice, clothing selection and more
- A simple, online questionnaire that allows you to share details about you and your kids, as well as your vision for our time together
How much does it cost?
For our time together and the 10 digital files of your choice, your investment is only $350. The option to purchase additional files and products will be entirely up to you.
What's the fine print?
The base rate of $350 is due in full at time of booking with signed contract. These sessions are for mothers and their children only. The special rate can not be applied toward a full family session or another session you may already have booked. It may not be combined with any other discount or promotion. These sessions may be purchased as a gift for a special mother in your life.
Please complete the form below and I will be in touch within 24 hours!