Workshop Registration: How to Take Better Photos with Your Phone
Thursday, March 2nd — 6:00 - 8:00 PM — $59
At my home: 33 E. Calle Crespis in Santa Barbara (cross-street State and Alamar)
- Simple shooting and editing tips to easily transform the quality of the photos you take with your phone and use to promote your creative business
- Focused on light and composition in an intimate setting, we'll look at bunches of photos, review some of your existing ones, and edit new ones together while enjoying wine, lite bites and camaraderie with other creatives
- For the editing component of this workshop, please download VSCO from the App Store and have it ready to go on your phone. If you have time to play around with it ahead of time, please do so. Ignore VSCO's high level features such as 'Collections' for now, and simply focus on its filters and editing capabilities. We'll walk through the entire editing process together as a group.
What do I need to do ahead of time?
- Make your $59 payment by clicking the 'BUY NOW' button above
- Download the VSCO app from the App Store onto your smart phone
What do I need to bring to the workshop?
- Your smart phone with VSCO pre-loaded and ready to go
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at my house!